Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Sandstone Edifice: A Misfire

Sorry, false start.

I got way ahead of myself and deleted it.

I'll try it again tomorrow.

This waiting sucks for me too.

Who doesn't love abounding allegories?

The whole thing is, I can close my eyes and see the story, watch it like a movie, but the whole thing gets tripped up when I try to put it to words. It's kinda like making cookies: the dough looks nothing like the final cookie, and it's all about how long you put it in the oven. What gets left out? Which aspects wind up changed, either through the writing process or in relation to the other parts of the story?

Man, I'm really not writing well these days. I feel an astonishing burst of creativity brewing, though. Gimme a little more time. This story is pretty cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home