Friday, November 04, 2005

Pratt Day 3

The World of Books
by Clarence Day

The world of books
Is the most remarkable creation of man
Nothing else that he builds ever lasts
Monuments fall
Nations perish
Civilizations grow old and die out
And after an era of darkness
New races build others
But in the world of books are volumes
That have seen this happen again and again
And yet live on
Still young
Still as fresh as the day they were written
Still telling men's hearts
Of the hearts of men centuries dead



The Writing of Richard Pruitt
by pvcnova

I'm creating Richard Pruitt
Because I want to be wealthy
And to do something on my own
And to make people happy
And to marry a gorgeous woman
And to walk my kids to school every day
And not to sit in some fucking office
And not to dread life

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pratt: Kill the Indian, Save the Man

Friday, November 04, 2005 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Crap! I forgot about that. Maybe I'll change the name...

Friday, November 04, 2005 12:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might I suggest Sean Homan?

Friday, November 04, 2005 7:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why you censoring me? You afraid off the truf? Free Huey Newton !

Friday, November 04, 2005 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Listen, Jimbo, there're a couple points we need to review.

First, it's not like I censored you on purpose. Frankly, I don't even know what you said, or even who the hell you are are for that matter. If I've deleted any of your past comments, it was likely due to the fact that you were trying to use my comment pages to post lame links to home finance websites or some other crap I don't feel like endorsing.

Second, since its inception, I've been resoundingly clear in my intention to create What I See as a medium through which I might describe what I see. That being the case, it will probably have extrememly little to do with what you see. If anything having to do with you does ever manage to get onto What I See, you should consider yourself extremely lucky, or possibly completely drunk.

I'm glad we had this little chat. (Now, get back to work!!!)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 5:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home