Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Declaration

Because of two separate incidents, this site is no longer a secret to anyone in my life.

First, while drunk at an Umphrey's McGee show a couple months ago, Seamus's brother made reference to a post regarding our friend Wej, much to the shock of my brother, who had previously been unaware of What I See's existence. Therefore, that cat came innocently tumbling out of the bag, in a very sorry-I-let-it-slip-that-you-have-crabs kind of way.

Second, while drinking (anyone notice a theme here?) and cruising on our boat a few weeks ago in Florida, my best friend Page's wife innocently mentioned in front of my entire family that she thinks my blog is hysterical. Therefore, the remaining cats came violently flying out of the bag, much like the lunch of an insecure teenaged girl.

As a result, please feel free to mention What I See to anyone and everyone as you see fit. Hell, you could even promote it for all I care ***as long as you do not use my last name*** in so doing.

I'll continue to maintain the use of nicknames for people in my stories, in order to protect the innocent and the not-so innocent alike. Also, this practice will continue because, after all, one of my own nicknames is Nick the Nickname Master, because I've always taken great joy in creating tags for people. Plus, I've found that the nicknames in my stories can be just as funny as the stories themselves. Whatever gets the laugh... Poo. (Did that work?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home