Saturday, September 23, 2006

Conversation of the Weekend

P.J.: "Dude, you should totally hook up with that girl. [pause] I know what you're thinking: She's not that hot."

Me: "I mean, she's kinda hot, but...?"

P.J.: "No, no, no, I totally know what you mean. I didn't think she was hot until I saw her naked."

Me: "What?!"

P.J.: "Yeah, I went out back to throw away the garbage this afternoon, and when I came back in and passed the bathroom, I was like, 'Woah, excuse me! Let's get a towel over here!' Trust me, bro. She looks good naked."

Me: "But she kinda...I don't know...she sort of looks like me in a weird way."

P.J.: "That is weird, but check it out: Very clean. Very nice..."

Me: "You know what? Your life becomes more and more like a Saturday Night Live sketch every time I see you."

P.J." "Yeah! Ha! Awesome! Let's go do a shot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home