Sunday, November 27, 2005

Pat the Brat

I haven't posted much lately because I don't really have anything to say. I mean, I always have something to say; I just don't feel like sharing at the moment. So there.

It's a weird thing. I just didn't have it this week. The words aren't there. The hose is turned off. I stared at a blank Word document for a good half hour last night, and it freaked me out. So, it's time for a break, because the only way to get around writer's block is to put it down for a while.

I promise to come back with plenty of great tales from my writing vacation, but I couldn't even guess when that will be or what I have to say. Could be next Thursday; could be something totally different. Who knows? I'm just not thinking about anything for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home