Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New WIS Series: Dollar For Your Thoughts

Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! I'd like to announce the implemention of a new What I See series, "A Dollar For Your Thoughts."

This new series is born of two principal factors. First, I've been semi-lazy about writing lately. Second, there are many, many pictures of notable characters who look like they're gettin' the shocker, and what beats making fun of the clueless and famous? I wish that the comedy of the photos would always speak for itself, but the temptation to be a wise ass is sure to overwhelm me 99% of the time.

Therefore, let me apologize in advance if you find yourself offended on occasion. Actually, no, if you happen to be, in fact, one of those offended, why don't you check out something that couldn't possibly offend anybody, you twittish pansy.

Rock on out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home