Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Thousand Words


















"Listen, Larry, here's what's going to happen here: I'm gonna strike out this chump on four pitches, unintentionally intentionally walk the next guy on five pitches, and induce the third guy into a 4-3 double play on a third-pitch cutter. I know you're probably confused because it's the fourth inning and I still haven't broken the 80 pitch mark yet, but this is how pros play the game. Now, get your ass back into the dugout, tell Dusty to try to look awake, and don't you dare warm anybody up until I give the word."

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert M Knight said...

LOL. Great satire.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 6:59:00 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

The whole thing is, I wasn't being sarcastic. That's probably what he said. Why isn't Maddux the pitching coach?

Monday, June 05, 2006 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home