Monday, July 10, 2006

Quote Of The Week

My brother's roomie, Murton: "Where would you go if you were present for the final vacation of the world as we know it? I would go to...let me think...I'm thinking rabbits...bunnies...eggs...Easter! That place with the stone faces on the beach! Easter Island! Yes! Easter Island! And know who I'd take with me? I'll give you a hint: She flies in when you're little and you don't even notice when she's there. The tooth fairy! I can't say I really know all that much about her or her background, but I can tell you this: The tooth fairy is the purest woman ever to walk the earth. So that's what I would do if it was the end of existence: I would just drill the tooth fairy over and over again right there on the beach in front one of those stone faces and we would watch the world collapse all around us. It would be awesome."

2 Comments:

Blogger bdonin said...

you socialize with the most disturbed people.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Yourself included?

Friday, July 14, 2006 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home