Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hello?

Why hasn't anyone posted any comments lately? I know you're out there, because my site counter keeps increasing. Frankly, your silence frightens me. Maybe I haven't had enough outrageous material lately. Maybe my insights have grown stale. Maybe you're all sick of me. Whatever it is, please let me know, because I sincerely welcome any and all comments. They might even spur some new post ideas, of which I have been quite short over the last couple days.

I had a really bizzare dream last night. Like most, this dream is pretty difficult to describe. It included an important meeting at which Richard Pruitt and his boss were present, an A&E special about George Lucas, and the release of the 2006 Cubs pocket schedules. It was pretty weird, but it kind of made sense to me in a shadowy way. I love dreams.

Another thing: I'm thinking about signing up for an improv comedy class. I figure, even if it doesn't help to improve my writing skills or lead to a career in entertainment, at the very least I'll meet some crazy women. Of course, I would prefer to meet some girls who are relatively sane, but they're as rare as my readers' recent comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home