Thursday, February 02, 2006

New WIS Series: Patpourri

As previously noted, I've been a bit short of writing ideas lately. Today it dawned on me why this is the case: I'm completely tired of writing about what I do. I hate re-reading some of the posts and feeling like I sound "a particular way." It's tough to put a finger on this problem, but I feel that the only remedy is to put the topic to the side for a bit--just like milk, or bread, er, bad examples... Let's just move on.

To the best of my knowledge, Ben Franklin never noted in "Poor Richard's Almanack" which quotes and sayings he'd invented himself and which he'd paraphrased from others. Well, I'm going to do just that. "Random Thought of the Day" will be things that I thought of, or things that I heard someone say. "Patpourri" will be things that I've taken from others.

This new section will be likely be extremely random things: quotes, lyrics, cool hyperlinks, tidbits of that nature. The links will not always be of the purest nature, so I'll warn you when they are objectionable. Be forewarned that my objectionable standard is shaky at best. Therefore, you'd best check the links from your home computer, unless you find yourself in a daring mood on a boring Friday afternoon. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home