Tuesday, May 02, 2006

One Year Birthday

Wow! I wrote quite a lot this calendar year. Good for that. It's nice to keep everything organized. I've actually been publishing old unfinished posts, if you want to do some treasure hunting.

I would just like to reiterate how What I See is totally not the newspaper of my life. It is, in fact, a random collection of rants, mostly about baseball and (let's face it) nothing, as well as sketches from situations I find curious or amusing. Sometimes unintersting things find their way in, while awesome things are omitted. Maybe I'll post all of my stories one day, but it won't be for a long, long time. I need to keep a piece of me (sob sob) for me. :-)

Try to have a good time on here. If there's one thing you need to know about me, it's that I'm terrible with unpleasant things. If I see something that sucks, I try to make it better. If I can't, I move on as quickly as possible. I don't want to be bothered by things that fail to contribute to my pleasure, because life is too short to be miserable. If it's boring, I'm not wasting my time. Call it ADD, call it selfishness, call it whatever you want. I hate things that piss me off.

As a matter of fact, this very post --- all this looking back, when all I'm trying to get at is: check out the archives -- has become one of those uncomfortable things. I don't get hung up on birthdays, even my real birthday, unless it's a really big deal, and this is just one year of many.

So, to quote Dieter: "Liebe meine abschmenkee!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home